Jun 26, 2024

[Chinese BL novel] 欢迎进入梦魇直播间 by 桑沃 / Welcome to the Nightmare Live by Sangwo

This is not a review post. I've left my review on NU site a long time ago. I'm glad their novels have been picked up one by one. I will repeat myself by saying that Sangwo is bloody and beautiful. And this is simply an appreciation post. Give me another novel that had so much creativity during its' publishing and getting so many covers according to arcs. They are my precious collection, maybe not full, but I had no idea that the covers will be changed this many times (I put them not in the chronological order though). Recently, Welcome to the Nightmare Live rose to #22 on the ranking, so it deserves a round of applause. Uwee.

Being honest I had no idea where it will go when it started back in '21. I'm not a huge fan of Infinity Flow genre and all the dungeons and creepy stuff with solving mystery. But Nightmare Live became a whole different experience. My love for Sangwo was already huge back then to support the new novel even if it was a genre I usually do not reach out to. But dear me, Jianyan completely undermined my previous impression and proved that things can be insanely thrilling and entertaining with concise and huge plot going on and a charismatic protag. 









No comments:

Post a Comment